Four ways to give
- You may give during our worship service on Sunday morning
- You may give a one-time offering online (you don't need a Paypal account)
- You may sign up for regular automatic giving online (you will need a Paypal account)
- You may mail your check to Harvest Bible Chapel Fairfax, PO Box 3183 Fairfax VA 22038-3183
God is a good and generous Father
The Father gives us every good thing we enjoy (Jas 1:17). He allows us to steward his posessions for his glory (1 Cor 4:7). Because of this, our giving, is an act of grateful worship. We get to give! To express our thanks and delight in our heavenly Father.
To give is to worship
God calls Christians to radical generosity. He tells us that we will reap in accordance with what we sow (2 Cor 9:6). God doesn't compel anyone to give - it's all his anyway. It's a privilege and blessing because God loves a cheerful giver (2 Cor 9:7).
Scriptures show us that God primarily uses the church to steward resourcs for kingdom expansion and compassion within the church (Acts 4:32-35).
At Harvest we take very seriously the task of receiving and stewarding God's resources so that he can receive much glory. We do not encourage you to go into further debt in order to give. We do encourage you to give on a regular basis (1 Cor 16:2) so that you can be enriched and God be glorified (2 Cor 9:11).
With this in mind:
- Giving as worship extends to all areas of life where God has blessed us
- Please don't use your credit cards to give if it causes further debt
- Please consider signing up for regular giving
- We use Paypal as our giving conduit because it offers robust online security
- Your gift is tax-deductible and Harvest has filed with the IRS as a 501 (c)(3)